Pathways College Scholarship Opportunity
- Pathways College is a Brand New and Exciting 4 year online college offering a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Liberal Studies. (Full-time students will complete the program in approximately 3 and a half years) The College is in the process of seeking WSCUC Regional Accreditation and currently is in the Eligibility Phase of that process and currently preparing for our On-Site Accreditation Evaluation in March of 2019.
- We are a non-profit college seeking to serve our communities by offering a college that is both Accessible and very Affordable.
- Enjoy the flexibility of an online program without having to struggle with trying to find your classes, finding a parking spot, or sitting in traffic.
- Qualified faculty who are subject matter experts in their fields all with Masters Degrees or greater in the subject matter disciplines they are instructing in.
- Free tutoring, academic advising, and student support available to all students upon request.
- The College has received a generous grant to offer a limited number of 1-year scholarships to enroll in the college while we are advancing towards accreditation. The students may also have the opportunity to extend the scholarship funds for a second year through maintaining minimum academic performance standards.
Students who are awarded the initial scholarships will receive the following:
- A 5,000.00 tuition grant for their first year of studies with Pathways College.
- Students will be required to make a 75.00 monthly in school payment to the College towards their tuition fees.
- Service is one of the fundamental values of the college, and in addition to the minimal monthly charge, the student will be required to complete a minimum of 10 hours of community service to an organization of their own choosing.
- Students must remain in good academic standing to maintain their scholarship eligibility.
- Students that complete the first full year of studies in good academic standing with the college, may be eligible for a renewal of the scholarship opportunity.
- There are ZERO additional application fees, book or materials fees, or administrative fees.
What does “Good Academic Standing” mean?
- A student will remain in good academic standing with the college by maintaining a 2.0 GPA and an acceptable rate of completion of their assigned courses (greater than 66.67% of the courses attempted).
- There are only a limited number of scholarship spots available for this opportunity. Once the slots are filled, that will end this offer.
- The next start date for the college is September 3, 2019.